Ok. So today I am on a Nina Simone trip. I just was watching CANVAS on WHYY and they showed a musical Jazz tribute to Father Paul Washington...then I pulled out my Nina Simone cds. As the sun started coming out, I put on "Here comes the Sun".
One of my favorite childhoods songs is "The Little Brown Girl" which isn't on any of the cds that I have, but thanks to this new modern technology I found it on UTube! If you care to listen...here it is.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkziR6HOCDs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I've not really shared my experience living thru a physically, emotionally and abusive marriage for 16 years - for the sake of the child...
-
Miss Black Pennsylvania USA 2011 Jillian Patricia Pirtle was crowned on December 11th, 2010 to represent our state with her Arts Empowermen...
-
11 years later! Still a great read that gets rave reviews while spreading awareness about the different forms of Domestic Violence. The se...
No comments:
Post a Comment