There's a thin line between the two.
The more I look at most of our so-called leaders...the more I think about it...they aren't really leaders at all. They are but opportunists who say and do whatever is necessary to move them to the next level.
The thin line can easily disappear and one can become confused as to whether they are a leader or just an opportunist posing as a leader.
I guess that's called a merger. That's the way business is done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I've not really shared my experience living thru a physically, emotionally and abusive marriage for 16 years - for the sake of the child...
-
Miss Black Pennsylvania USA 2011 Jillian Patricia Pirtle was crowned on December 11th, 2010 to represent our state with her Arts Empowermen...
-
11 years later! Still a great read that gets rave reviews while spreading awareness about the different forms of Domestic Violence. The se...
No comments:
Post a Comment