I love the spring - always have. I love watching the trees and flowers bloom, the warm weather, and the red robins, yellow cardinals and bluejays flying around. The air smells "springy" and people seem to be more happy.
So it is with the seasons of life. Life takes us through changes - some good and some not so good, but "For everything there is a season, and a time for every purpose under heaven."
Personally I was not be prepared for the changes that my life took and I definitely didn't necessarily like those changes either, but somehow I adjusted.
Right now my life's season seems to be in sync with the weather. The winter of my life has passed and I am now in a season of new beginnings. Sometimes I reminisce about the past, going back and forth about "what could have been" or "what should have been", but you know what I read this morning? This:
Remember not the former things, nor consider the things of old. Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.
Now if that's not confirmation from the Word, then I don't know what is!
Peace and Love!
Thursday, February 16, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I've not really shared my experience living thru a physically, emotionally and abusive marriage for 16 years - for the sake of the child...
-
Miss Black Pennsylvania USA 2011 Jillian Patricia Pirtle was crowned on December 11th, 2010 to represent our state with her Arts Empowermen...
-
11 years later! Still a great read that gets rave reviews while spreading awareness about the different forms of Domestic Violence. The se...
No comments:
Post a Comment