Those of you who know me know that the PPA is to me like Niagara Falls was to the Three Stooges. Just the mention of it sets off an internal fury in me. Not that I am really directly affected by these extortionist, but just the fact that they do this shit and get away with it AND have a TV show about it! They take Millions of dollars from hard working or hardLY working Philadelphians and put NOTHING back into the city or our communities.
So, I found the Financial Statement (unaudited of course) on line and am in the process of deciphering it. Won't you join me?
PPA 2010 Financial Statement
The first question I have is how they hell they became a bank - lending 10 MILLION dollars for the Airport Concrete Restoration project? That just SOUNDS illegal.
TOTAL OUTSTANDING AMOUNTS DUE TO THE CITY - INCLUDING THE SCHOOL DISTRICT IS OVER $80 MILLION DOLLARS OF WHICH OVER 10 MILLION IS OWED TO THE SCHOOL DISTRICT.
More to come...your input is appreciated!
Monday, June 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I've not really shared my experience living thru a physically, emotionally and abusive marriage for 16 years - for the sake of the child...
-
Miss Black Pennsylvania USA 2011 Jillian Patricia Pirtle was crowned on December 11th, 2010 to represent our state with her Arts Empowermen...
-
11 years later! Still a great read that gets rave reviews while spreading awareness about the different forms of Domestic Violence. The se...
No comments:
Post a Comment