Woke up with this song in my head this morning...
I live alone.
That hasn't always been easy to do
But just a single woman
Some times at night the walls talk back to me
They seem to say
"Wasn't yesterday, a better day?"
Always alone at home or in a crowd
A single woman out on a private cloud
Caught in a world few people understand.
I am what I am -only one single woman
There was a time -I can't remember when
The house was full of love but then again
It might have been imaginations plan
Just to help along,
One single Woman.
And you know what? It's alright!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I've not really shared my experience living thru a physically, emotionally and abusive marriage for 16 years - for the sake of the child...
-
Miss Black Pennsylvania USA 2011 Jillian Patricia Pirtle was crowned on December 11th, 2010 to represent our state with her Arts Empowermen...
-
11 years later! Still a great read that gets rave reviews while spreading awareness about the different forms of Domestic Violence. The se...
No comments:
Post a Comment