WHY IS HE NOT HEADLINING THE NEWS TODAY?
Although blurbs are written about Ryan Howard hitting his 200th home run of his careerand that this milestone was "reached quicker than any other player in major-league history" This story is not in the headlines of any major Philadelphia newspaper.
SOMEBODY PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG.
And another thing - was anybody concerned enough to campaign for Ryan to be on the "All Star" team last year - when he rightfully deserved it? Was the man who calls himself running this city out there :campaigning" for Ryan like he did for one of the players this year?
Well, I'm glad he made it this year or I mighta had to start a protest or something. LOL - and Ryan Howard could probably care less - how much does he make again?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I've not really shared my experience living thru a physically, emotionally and abusive marriage for 16 years - for the sake of the child...
-
Miss Black Pennsylvania USA 2011 Jillian Patricia Pirtle was crowned on December 11th, 2010 to represent our state with her Arts Empowermen...
-
11 years later! Still a great read that gets rave reviews while spreading awareness about the different forms of Domestic Violence. The se...
No comments:
Post a Comment