Content by Sol Rosales
I never thought I’d need to Compare Texas Electric Companies to get a good deal since I came from a state where you had one choice of energy companies but I’ve learned a lot of new things being here in Texas. I love my little ranch style house but people are so friendly – almost overly so – I’m not used to my neighbors coming over with baskets of muffins wanting to talk and be best friends, you know? I loved my old place but it was time for a change and when this job of a lifetime opened up I didn’t really have much of a choice. I’m going to make a great life here and I know it’s going to take time but I’m going to find out what my niche is here in Texas and go with it. That’s all I can really ask for in the end you know what I mean? And that’s what really counts for me and my family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I've not really shared my experience living thru a physically, emotionally and abusive marriage for 16 years - for the sake of the child...
-
Miss Black Pennsylvania USA 2011 Jillian Patricia Pirtle was crowned on December 11th, 2010 to represent our state with her Arts Empowermen...
-
11 years later! Still a great read that gets rave reviews while spreading awareness about the different forms of Domestic Violence. The se...
No comments:
Post a Comment