When I was at church this past Saturday evening during announcements they announced the findings of a recent study. Those of you who know me know how much I despise these studies - you know the ones where the spend millions of dollars to tell us what we already know. Well this particular study revealed that the educational achievement gap between black males and white males is even worst than previous studies revealed. So, you can understand why I hate these damn studies. Did we not already know that?!?!?!
Anyway, Enon addresses these and many other disparities in the community providing services and alternatives to the youth. But as I listened, I remembered reading the following article this summer and just needed to share.
CIVIL RIGHTS 2010: THE STRUGGLE FOR ]E]QUALITY [IN] EDUCATION
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I've not really shared my experience living thru a physically, emotionally and abusive marriage for 16 years - for the sake of the child...
-
Miss Black Pennsylvania USA 2011 Jillian Patricia Pirtle was crowned on December 11th, 2010 to represent our state with her Arts Empowermen...
-
11 years later! Still a great read that gets rave reviews while spreading awareness about the different forms of Domestic Violence. The se...
No comments:
Post a Comment