I'm not exactly sure if I agree with the Healthcare Reform Bill, because I don't know what's in it.
I am sure that I am proud of our President, who looked straight in the face of optimal opposition and intense intimidation, and stood his ground on an initiative that he believes is in the best interest of the american people. That I can appreciate. Somebody described him as "the biggest gangster to come out of Chicago since Al Capone".
That's alright with me!
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I've not really shared my experience living thru a physically, emotionally and abusive marriage for 16 years - for the sake of the child...
-
Miss Black Pennsylvania USA 2011 Jillian Patricia Pirtle was crowned on December 11th, 2010 to represent our state with her Arts Empowermen...
-
11 years later! Still a great read that gets rave reviews while spreading awareness about the different forms of Domestic Violence. The se...
No comments:
Post a Comment