I've been dating these two guys for about 4 months now. That's a record for me these days. I really like both of them. They both comfort me almost every night, we watch movies together and we spend alot of quality time together.
But this morning while I was getting dressed I realized that they had taken over my hips, thighs and butt! I decided to break of my realationship with Ben AND Jerry! lolololol.
As much as I love them, I gotta break it off. And your friends Hagan Daas, Edy's, Turkey Hill AND Bryers can forget it too!
"Tis the Season to watch what I eat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I've not really shared my experience living thru a physically, emotionally and abusive marriage for 16 years - for the sake of the child...
-
Miss Black Pennsylvania USA 2011 Jillian Patricia Pirtle was crowned on December 11th, 2010 to represent our state with her Arts Empowermen...
-
11 years later! Still a great read that gets rave reviews while spreading awareness about the different forms of Domestic Violence. The se...
No comments:
Post a Comment