I love Barack Obama. I've been giving him the benefit of the doubt ever since his election. But now, I think the honeymoon is over.
Believe me, I understand fully the mess that he inherited and the courage that it takes for him to try to clean it up. Most of all, I understand the ugle world of politics.
All I'm gonna say is that if he seriously wants a shot at anohter term, he better start acting like he know black people count.
Peace!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I've not really shared my experience living thru a physically, emotionally and abusive marriage for 16 years - for the sake of the child...
-
Miss Black Pennsylvania USA 2011 Jillian Patricia Pirtle was crowned on December 11th, 2010 to represent our state with her Arts Empowermen...
-
11 years later! Still a great read that gets rave reviews while spreading awareness about the different forms of Domestic Violence. The se...
No comments:
Post a Comment