Some students have asked me why I write this blog. I told them - because I can. Sometimes I think that if I don't write, I might just whither away. I also enjoy exercising my right to freedom of speech and living out my fantasies of being a real journalist.
And contrary to what some have said, blogs are not a reliable source of news and information - blogs are simply one person's view on the news - not to be confused with professional journalism.
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I've not really shared my experience living thru a physically, emotionally and abusive marriage for 16 years - for the sake of the child...
-
Miss Black Pennsylvania USA 2011 Jillian Patricia Pirtle was crowned on December 11th, 2010 to represent our state with her Arts Empowermen...
-
11 years later! Still a great read that gets rave reviews while spreading awareness about the different forms of Domestic Violence. The se...
No comments:
Post a Comment