That's an accurate description of Sandra Dungee-Glenn. I listened to her radio broadcast today as she graciously accepted her replacement as Chair of the SRC.
Dr. Ackerman joined her, sharing plans for the future of the School District.
Sounds Good. I will have to do some research on Mr. Archie and his involvement with education. it all still sounds like political backlash to me.
In the meantime, I'll support their efforts.
Peace and Love.
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Authoress Kendall Hayes Releases A Transformational Book Series on Healing, Empowerment, Restoration, and Divine Purpose
I wrote the first book in this series a few months ago. Little did I know that I would write and publish the second book in this series bef...
-
I've not really shared my experience living thru a physically, emotionally and abusive marriage for 16 years - for the sake of the child...
-
Miss Black Pennsylvania USA 2011 Jillian Patricia Pirtle was crowned on December 11th, 2010 to represent our state with her Arts Empowermen...
-
11 years later! Still a great read that gets rave reviews while spreading awareness about the different forms of Domestic Violence. The se...
No comments:
Post a Comment