That's an accurate description of Sandra Dungee-Glenn. I listened to her radio broadcast today as she graciously accepted her replacement as Chair of the SRC.
Dr. Ackerman joined her, sharing plans for the future of the School District.
Sounds Good. I will have to do some research on Mr. Archie and his involvement with education. it all still sounds like political backlash to me.
In the meantime, I'll support their efforts.
Peace and Love.
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Studies Show a Direct Correlation between Domestic Violence and Chronic Illness
Domestic abuse is not just physical violence. It is a pattern of behaviors used to gain power and control over another person. Many surviv...
-
NEW MERCHANDISING ARRIVING DAILY! CHECK OFTEN FOR NEW SELECTIONS AND DISCOUNTS! ORDER TODAY BEFORE TARRIFFS AFFECT OUR PRICES.
-
20% OFF UNTIL AUGUST 31, 2025 CHECK OUT THE ONLINE STORE TO VIEW ALL DISCOUNTED ITEMS!
-
CLICK HERE TO CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY
No comments:
Post a Comment