Now, I recall a sermon I heard preached by Pastor Waller. I think it was the sermon entitled "The Old New Me". He talked about Paul and how although he had been transformed at Damascus, he still retained some of his Saul-like characteristics. And when talking to the people he sometimes got a bit harsh with them.
I am comforting myself with this because I just had to curse out one of my daughters. Maybe if I had beat their behinds more when they were younger I would be doing a lot less cursing them out now. Well, what's done is done.
She proceeded to tell me that I am mean to EVERYBODY and that I curse people out and expect them to be nice to me afterward. lol.
Now, anyone who knows me knows that I just don't curse people out randomly. I told her that I curse people out who deserve to be cursed out and those who are my real people get over it and we move on to the next level. Others could kiss my ass!
I am so irked right now! Ungrateful and selfish is what they are. They know how quick I cut people off. Their saving grace is that I bore them. Had that not been the case, they'd 've been cut a looonng time ago.
Pray for me people.
Peace and Love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I've not really shared my experience living thru a physically, emotionally and abusive marriage for 16 years - for the sake of the child...
-
Miss Black Pennsylvania USA 2011 Jillian Patricia Pirtle was crowned on December 11th, 2010 to represent our state with her Arts Empowermen...
-
11 years later! Still a great read that gets rave reviews while spreading awareness about the different forms of Domestic Violence. The se...
No comments:
Post a Comment