Someone recently described me as "complicated and arrogant". Thing is, I could understand them saying that I'm complicated, because to most people I am. To know me is to love me. But "arrogant"? I have never considered myself to be that. So, I took a poll.
My girlfriends view me as confident not arrogant. My male friends view me as crazy, confusing, complicated and arrogant...lol but they still love me, they just would never date me or consider having a serious relationship with me. wow! (I suspect that that's not true. I bet if I gave them 1/2 a chance they would jump at the opportunity)
Anyway...
The cheese stands alone.
So, my best friend, who is a male made up a word that he feels best describes me...Crarrogant! He combined crazy, confident and arrogant and reminded me that there is a thin line between confidence and arrogance. In his words: "Confidence helps build character and self esteem; arrogance is like having a bad rash, it makes everybody want to run the opposite direction. There is a thin line between the two, so let your conscience be your guide!"
Thanks Jimminy Cricket!
Peace and Love People
AND DON'T BUY BP GASOLINE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I've not really shared my experience living thru a physically, emotionally and abusive marriage for 16 years - for the sake of the child...
-
Miss Black Pennsylvania USA 2011 Jillian Patricia Pirtle was crowned on December 11th, 2010 to represent our state with her Arts Empowermen...
-
11 years later! Still a great read that gets rave reviews while spreading awareness about the different forms of Domestic Violence. The se...
No comments:
Post a Comment