I was devastated. That's all I can say...
We all know he was troubled and had issues. Who doesn"t?
With all of the hoopla about the drugs, the allegations and whether or not the kids are really his (did you ever believe they were?) let's not forget that MJ was not ONLY an entertainer...he was a brilliant businessman.
Watch the video of his speech on Sony.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIb9PFrmCT4
He says he writes about 100 songs for an album - the album produces about 15. If that's true we can be sure that we will be hearing new songs from MJ for years to come.
My friend reminded me that I was just talking about MJ to her on last Tuesday or Wednesday. I don't remember. I always talked about MJ. He is BAD!!!
I must admit that I started drifting from his newer music - after the major face transformation. I think the last album - um CD I purchased was "Remember the Time."
Monday, June 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I've not really shared my experience living thru a physically, emotionally and abusive marriage for 16 years - for the sake of the child...
-
Miss Black Pennsylvania USA 2011 Jillian Patricia Pirtle was crowned on December 11th, 2010 to represent our state with her Arts Empowermen...
-
11 years later! Still a great read that gets rave reviews while spreading awareness about the different forms of Domestic Violence. The se...
No comments:
Post a Comment