IS IT ME OR...
Did President Obama go through at least 2 non-functional pens as he attempted to sign the stimulus bill?
__________________________________________________________________
I MIGHT BE BIASED BUT...
I am in complete agreement with the Honorable Craig Washington's decision to remove the picture of the slain officer from the bench. It had no place on the bench and he didn't remove it from you courtroom, but from his bench. He did his duty.
I might be biased because Craig Washington has been a familiar face and a pillar in my community for a loonnng time.
__________________________________________________________________
I am saddened to hear that three major neighborhood newspapers are no longer in existence.
The Leader, Mount Airy Times Express and the Germantown Courier are no more. However, there's a great opportunity for the Northwest to come together, combine their resources and start a whole new paper to service the entire area.
___________________________________________________________________
Chris Brown has lost the respect of my daughters. I don't care what happened, his reaction is unjustified. Any man who puts his hands on any woman isn't a man at all. He is a punk-behind coward with some serious issues. Domestic Violence in any shape or form is TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE!!!
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I've not really shared my experience living thru a physically, emotionally and abusive marriage for 16 years - for the sake of the child...
-
Miss Black Pennsylvania USA 2011 Jillian Patricia Pirtle was crowned on December 11th, 2010 to represent our state with her Arts Empowermen...
-
11 years later! Still a great read that gets rave reviews while spreading awareness about the different forms of Domestic Violence. The se...
No comments:
Post a Comment